■ Do you snore at night?
■ Are you tired even after a full night’s sleep?
You Might Have Sleep Apnea and RVSC Can Help!
What Is Sleep Apnea?
Sleep apnea is a sleep disorder that occurs when a person’s breathing is interrupted while they are sleeping. Those whose sleep apnea goes untreated stop breathing repeatedly during their sleep and it can happen hundreds of times a night! This could result in the brain and the rest of the body not getting enough oxygen.
Potential Health Risks
UNTRETEAD SLEEP APNEA
High Blood Pressure
Inability to Concentrate
● Frequent, loud snoring
● Excessive daytime sleepiness
● Chronic exhaustion even after a full night’s sleep
● Gasping, choking or snorting during sleep
● Morning headaches
● Gastro Esophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
● High blood pressure
● Poor memory, moodiness or difficulty concentrating
● Waking up with a dry mouth or sore throat
Sleep Apnea Risk Quiz
Use this brief questionnaire and checklist to determine if you might be at risk for sleep apnea.
Benefits of Treatment
A full night’s sleep for both you and your partner. Wake up feeling refreshed and rejuvenated.
Experience increased concentration, memory,
focus and energy.
Avoid the health risks caused by untreated
sleep apnea and live a longer, healthier, more enjoyable life.